MOSINEE, Wis. (WFRV) – President Donald Trump is scheduled to hold two events next week – one in Minnesota and another in Wisconsin.
Pres. Trump will visit Mosinee, Wis. – located near Wausau – on Friday, Sept. 18. He will hold a ‘Great American Comeback Event’ at Central Wisconsin Aviation at 7 p.m.
Before coming to Wisconsin, Pres. Trump will visit Bemidji, Minn. at 4 p.m.
On Tuesday, Sept. 15, Donald Trump Jr. will hold a ‘Make America Great Again! Event’ in Rothschild.
The visit comes just a few weeks after the president visited Kenosha.
Before Kenosha, Pres. Trump visited Oshkosh in late August.
Vice Presidential nominee Kamala Harris and current Vice President Mike Pence both visited Wisconsin on Labor Day.
- Kaukauna man found shot, Calumet County Sheriff’s Office search for suspects of interest
- Village of Pulaski moves forward with property tax levy limit increase referendum question on Nov. 3, 2020 ballot
- Joe Biden plans to visit Manitowoc on Monday
- Sunny and warmer days ahead
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: One and one and one and one = a fantastic four in Wisconsin theater