WAUKESHA, Wis. (WFRV) – President Donald Trump will visit southern Wisconsin this weekend.
WFRV Local 5 first reported that the president would make a campaign stop in Wisconsin on Wednesday.
Trump’s campaign says he “will deliver remarks on fighting for the forgotten men and women” in Waukesha, North Carolina, Ohio, and New Hampshire on Oct. 24 and Oct. 25.
Pres. Trump will start in Lumberton, NC, on Saturday before traveling to Circleville, Ohio, Saturday evening.
He’ll wrap up the day at Stein Aircraft Services in Waukesha. He’ll then deliver remarks in Manchester, NH, on Sunday afternoon.
- With 100 days to go, Tokyo scrambles to stage pandemic Olympics
- Active COVID-19 cases increase by more than 200, positive cases continue to rise
- Senate OKs Republican COVID package despite Gov. Evers’ veto threat
- Timber Rattlers cancel Wednesday’s training site session due to cold weather
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Sturgeon Bay’s Miller Art Museum announces residency program