WAUKESHA, Wis. (WFRV) – President Donald Trump will visit southern Wisconsin this weekend.
WFRV Local 5 first reported that the president would make a campaign stop in Wisconsin on Wednesday.
Trump’s campaign says he “will deliver remarks on fighting for the forgotten men and women” in Waukesha, North Carolina, Ohio, and New Hampshire on Oct. 24 and Oct. 25.
Pres. Trump will start in Lumberton, NC, on Saturday before traveling to Circleville, Ohio, Saturday evening.
He’ll wrap up the day at Stein Aircraft Services in Waukesha. He’ll then deliver remarks in Manchester, NH, on Sunday afternoon.
- Simone Biles wins bronze medal on balance beam after returning to competition
- Neenah Joint School District receives Platinum Workplace Wellness Award
- Winneconne School board votes for optional mask wearing for upcoming school year
- Report: Bucks re-sign free agent Bobby Portis
- Packing it up: EAA organizers reflect on successful event, look ahead to next year