WAUKESHA, Wis. (WFRV) – President Donald Trump will visit southern Wisconsin this weekend.
WFRV Local 5 first reported that the president would make a campaign stop in Wisconsin on Wednesday.
Trump’s campaign says he “will deliver remarks on fighting for the forgotten men and women” in Waukesha, North Carolina, Ohio, and New Hampshire on Oct. 24 and Oct. 25.
Pres. Trump will start in Lumberton, NC, on Saturday before traveling to Circleville, Ohio, Saturday evening.
He’ll wrap up the day at Stein Aircraft Services in Waukesha. He’ll then deliver remarks in Manchester, NH, on Sunday afternoon.
- Police ask for help in search of armed robbery suspect
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Extra! What the human is really good at
- Relief nurses head home from Green Bay, express apprehension but confidence in travel safety over Thanksgiving
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests
- DNR urges hunters to watch for elk and moose, keeping non-target animals safe