EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (WFRV) – Vice President Mike Pence will travel to Eau Claire on Sept. 24.
VP Pence will visit Midwest Manufacturing in Eau Claire and deliver remarks at a Made In America event.
He will then travel to Minneapolis to participate in a Cops for Trump listening session focusing on the Trump administration’s commitment to law enforcement.
Before his holiday visit, VP Pence was last in Wisconsin on Aug. 19 when he toured Tanckcraft in Darien. That visit corresponded with the Democratic National Convention.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Week ahead: Performances arriving or no longer in calendar, part 33
- Woman asked to remove political mask in Neenah restaurant
- Green Bay Nation: Packers bounce back, prepare for a desperate Vikings team
- Oshkosh Fire Chief Stanley honored as a hero for work in the community
- Region 3 one day from potential indoor dining shutdown