(WFRV) – Vice President Mike Pence and Second Lady Karen Pence will make campaign stops in Wisconsin for President Donald Trump just days before Election Day.
VP Pence will deliver remarks at a ‘Make America Great Again!’ victory rally at the Central Wisconsin Airport in Mosinee on Wednesday, Oct. 28, at 3 p.m. before traveling to Flint, Mich. to deliver remarks.
On Thursday, VP Pence will deliver remarks in Des Moines, Iowa, and Reno, Nev.
Second Lady Pence will headline a ‘Make America Great Again!’ event in Waterloo, Wis. at 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 28.
- Green Bay man sentenced to prison for death of 23-day-old son
- Michigan officials certify election, sealing Biden victory
- Small group of Packers employees, household family to attend Sunday’s game
- Clintonville School Board to decide on return to school plan at Monday meeting
- Bonduel Harley-Davidson dealership like ‘coming to the candy store’