Are you a competitive sales professional who enjoys helping businesses grow? We need someone with superb sales skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to WIN! WFRV-TV Local 5 is looking for a candidate who is well connected in Northeast Wisconsin, a non-stop client-solutions provider, and a dynamic and creative business developer, all wrapped into one. The Account Executive will work to achieve budgeted revenue goals to increase sales volume through catering to assigned accounts and aggressively seeking new customers.
WFRV-TV is home to the #1 rated CBS Primetime television shows, the best year-round sports, and top-quality, locally produced programming, as well as WeAreGreenBay.com and the most technologically advanced digital marketing solutions.
You’ll work with local sales management to help businesses reach their potential using commercial and digital advertising solutions, and be provided continual professional development opportunities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
- Establish relationships with the local business community.
- Make sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
- Maintain assigned accounts and develop new accounts.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to clients.
- Work with clients and station personnel to produce effective commercials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
An ideal candidate would have a BA/BS degree, two or more years of sales experience, and solid computer skills, with the ability to work in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, though a go-getter with the right attitude would definitely be considered — college grads and self-starters, that may be you, if you can convince me.
Our Account Executives work with clients extensively throughout Northeast Wisconsin. A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are a must.
Carolyn Williamsen, Local Sales Manager WFRV-TV
WFRV-TV and Nexstar Media Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer