Come work for a company where people truly believe in what they are doing.
The Photographer/News-Sports Editor operates cameras to record images or scenes for news reports. The ideal candidate also must have a visceral distaste for office politics and gossip.
- Shoots video for news and sports
- Confers with other personnel to discuss assignments, logistics and shot requirements
- Sets up, composes and executes video shots
- Maintains video equipment
- Edits video clips for television broadcasts and eMedia content
- Operates live microwave and satellite trucks in remote situations
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
- High school diploma
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexibility to work any shift
- Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
WFRV-TV and Nexstar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer