(WFRV) – There’s nothing like a good smoothie to give your body a shot of energy in the morning, or whenever you need it.
Our Xperience Fitness coach, Matt shares one of his favorite smoothie recipes.
THE KB SMOOTHIE
• ½ cup frozen organic Cherries or other berries
• 8 ounces coconut water, or filtered water
• 3 Tbsp collagen hydrolysate for protein base
• 1 Tbsp sprouted nut butter or almond butter
• 3 large pastured egg yolks
• 1 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
• 1-2 Tbsp grass-fed ghee
• 1-2 Tbsp raw cocoa powder
Blend all ingredients until fully mixed.
While the gym is closed temporarily, be sure to check their daily, live-streamed workouts on their Facebook page.