(WFRV) – National Coffee Day is this Sunday, September 29th but you can celebrate coffee all season long, or year for that matter with Door County Coffee.
She stopped in with some great recipe ideas!
Pots de Creme
2 cups Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Chips
5 eggs at room temperaturegs
2 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
1 1/3 cup HOT Door County Coffee (secret ingredient!)
- Put choc. chips into a blender – process into smaller particles
- Add eggs, vanilla, salt – process ‘til smooth
- With blender running, remove center from lid and slowly pour HOT coffee into mixture
- Pour into demitasse cups – chill 2 to 3 hours
- Top with fresh whipped cream and garnish with berries