CRISPY SHEET PAN GNOCCHI AND VEGGIES
• 1 lb. shelf-stable whole wheat potato gnocchi
• 2 cups broccoli florets
• 2 medium bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 1 pint grape tomatoes
• 1 small red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 4 cloves garlic, smashed
• 1 tsp. coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
• Kosher salt, to taste
• Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 2 Tbsp. olive oil
• Chopped fresh basil, for garnish
• Shredded Parmesan cheese, for garnish
Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place the gnocchi, peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic, rosemary, salt and black pepper in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and gently toss to combine. Spread the gnocchi mixture evenly onto prepared baking sheet.
Roast, stirring halfway through, until the gnocchi are plump and the vegetables are tender and caramelized, about 18-20 minutes.
To serve, spoon the gnocchi and vegetable mixture into individual bowls and garnish each bowl with basil and shredded cheese, if desired.
*Per Serving: Calories 310, Total Fat 17g (Saturated 6g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 410mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Total Sugars 12g, Includes 0g Added Sugars), Protein 7g, Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%, Potassium 10%