GRILLED HALIBUT WITH FRESH MANGO SALSA
Yield: 4 servings
• 2 cups roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
• 1 ½ cups diced peeled ripe mango
• 1/2 cup diced onion
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
• 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
• 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
• 1 tsp. sugar
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 4 (6 oz.) halibut fillets (or another white fish like cod or haddock)
• 1 Tbsp. olive oil
Preheat the grill to medium.
Prepare the mango salsa by combining the first 7 ingredients. Stir in salt, pepper and garlic. Set aside.
Rub halibut with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place fish on grill rack; grill 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Serve with mango salsa.