(WFRV) – Celebrate the season at the garden while you learn about winter habits and discover animals that stay in Wisconsin throughout the year.
Local 5 Live visited the Green Bay Botanical Garden with details on this Saturday’s ‘Winter Celebration’ and all of the fun activities happening.
Details from gbbg.org:
Saturday, January 28
9 am–5 pm
Don’t let the weather keep you in – celebrate the season at the Garden with your family! Learn more about winter habitats and discover animals that stay in Wisconsin through the cold, clouds, and snow.
- · Explore the outdoors and discover intriguing winter facts
- · Uncover winter surprises on a self-guided scavenger hunt
- · Try your skills at snowshoeing (pending 6+ inches of snow, ages six and up)
- · Purchase decadent delights from The Main Celebration-Gourmet Dessert Parlor anytime between 9 am-2 pm
- · Take home a winter craft kit to make a tin can bird feeder (while supplies last)!
The Green Bay Botanical Garden is located at 2600 Larsen Rd in Green Bay.
For questions, call 920.490.9457 or email email@example.com.