RED, WHITE AND BLUE TRIFLE
• 6 Tbsp. fat-free sweetened condensed milk
• 1 ½ cups cold low-fat milk
• 1 (3.4 oz.) package cheesecake instant pudding mix
• 8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
• 10 oz. angel food cake, cubed
• 2 (16 oz.) containers strawberries, hulled and sliced
• 2 (6 oz.) containers blueberries
In a large bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, low-fat milk and pudding mix. Let stand for 3-5 minutes or until soft-set. Gently fold in the whipped topping.
Arrange half the cake pieces in the bottom of a 14-cup trifle dish. Spread a layer of blueberries evenly on top. Gently spread half of the cream mixture over the blueberries. Top with a layer of strawberries. Repeat with the remaining cake, blueberries and cream. Complete the trifle with a decorative pattern of strawberries and blueberries on top.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
*Per Serving: Calories 230, Total Fat 5g (Saturated 4.5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 320mg, Total Carbohydrate 43g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Total Sugars 36g, Includes 0g Added Sugars), Protein 4g, Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%, Potassium 4%