SLOW COOKER SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP
Yield: 8 servings
• 1 (8 oz.) bag fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
• 1 (13.75 oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
• 8 oz. low-fat cream cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
• 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
• 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/3 cup finely chopped white onion
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• Ground black pepper, to taste
• Salt, to taste
• Cooking spray
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until evenly combined. Transfer the mixture to the bowl of your slow cooker, that has been misted on the inside beforehand with cooking spray.
Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high for 2 hours, or until the dip is completely warmed through and the cheese is melted.
Give the dip a good stir and serve warm with chips, bread, pita crackers or sliced veggies.