(WFRV) – Focus on Energy wants to help pay for maintenance around your farm or agribusiness.
They have just launched a program to dry grain more energy efficiently.
According to Focus on Energy:
We will provide $150 per grain dryer tuned up to help youdry your grain more energy efficiently. By tuning up your grain dryer, you could see improved control,less downtime and a return on your investment less than halfway through the drying season.
Here are a few maintenance items to expect during your tune-up:
• Cleaning fans and lubricating bearings associated with ventilation systems
• Cleaning screens (drying floor and columns)
• Cleaning burner, checking pressure regulator and inlet air adjustment
• Cleaning and calibrating temperature sensors
• Cleaning and calibrating moisture sensors
• Optimizing control settings including plenum temperature set points
Customers must be served by a Focus on Energy participating utility provider to qualify. For more information, call 888.947.7828 or visit focusonenergy.com/agribusiness to get started.