Four displaced in Kaukauna house fire

News
KAUKAUNA (WFRV) — Four people have been displaced from their home after a dehumidifier caught fire.

The Kaukauna Fire Department responded to a home on the 200 block of W. Henry Street just after 10 p.m. Tuesday.

When firefighters arrived on scene, they discovered heavy smoke filling the house.  They discovered the fire in the basement.

The family made it out of the home safely and are currently staying with relatives.  No one was injured.

The fire department estimates the home sustained $15,000 in damages.

 

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Coronavirus News

More Coronavirus

Trending Stories

Your Local Election HQ

More Election

Local Sports

Seymour's Jon Murphy retires after 33 seasons

Fond du Lac blanks Booyah, 9-0

FVA to have conference only slate for fall sports

Midwest Conference and NACC postpone sports until 2021

WIAC cancels fall sports championships due to pandemic

Preble grad Wagner making up for lost time with Booyah