SHEBOYGAN, Wis. (WFRV) – A 16-year-old is dead from an apparent gunshot wound in Sheboygan.
Police say they were called to a home in the 4500 block of S. 18th Street on Saturday at around 2:40 p.m. for a report of a gunshot with injuries.
Responding officers found a 16-year-old boy dead from an apparent gunshot wound.
Through their investigation, a 15-year-old boy was referred to juvenile authorities for homicide by negligent use of a dangerous weapon.
The investigation remains on-going and no other details are available at this time.
- Pharmacy students help with COVID-19 vaccination effort
- In duel with small investors over GameStop, big funds blink
- Woman sells Bernie doll for over $20K, donates to charity
- The ‘Wolf Moon’ will rise in the sky this week – here’s how you can best view it
- City of Neenah looks to fill vacant crossing guard positions