OSHKOSH, Wis. (WFRV) – Oshkosh Police say the suspect in a shooting incident that left two people injured was taken into custody Tuesday night in the City of Oshkosh.
Oshkosh Police say they responded to a disturbance in the 1700 block of Minnesota Avenue that involved a weapon at around 8:30 p.m. Upon arrival, officers found victims who sustained injuries from gunshot wounds.
Police confirmed the suspect, 39-year-old Joshua Aide, had been taken into custody late Tuesday night.
According to the Oshkosh police department, more information is expected to be released on Wednesday. WFRV Local 5 will continue to follow the story as it develops.
- Fox Crossing Police investigate reports of a gun being fired, one person injured
- Green Bay Botanical Garden is shining a light on the annual “WPS Garden of Lights” 25th anniversary
- FDA advisers back Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine for young kids
- As Bark & Brew closes, new building owners talk future
- Packers add Allen Lazard to the COVID/Reserve list