OSHKOSH, Wis. (WFRV) – Oshkosh Police say the suspect in a shooting incident that left two people injured was taken into custody Tuesday night in the City of Oshkosh.
Oshkosh Police say they responded to a disturbance in the 1700 block of Minnesota Avenue that involved a weapon at around 8:30 p.m. Upon arrival, officers found victims who sustained injuries from gunshot wounds.
Police confirmed the suspect, 39-year-old Joshua Aide, had been taken into custody late Tuesday night.
According to the Oshkosh police department, more information is expected to be released on Wednesday. WFRV Local 5 will continue to follow the story as it develops.
- High demand for flu shots as experts hope to avoid ‘twindemic’
- Vintage Shop Hop: Loot Vintage & Supply
- Marcus closes 17 theaters it had reopened amid coronavirus
- Former President Jimmy Carter celebrates 96th birthday
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Review: Live ‘The Drawer Boy’ brilliant in De Pere