The Fox Cities Performing Arts Center has unveiled the 2019-20 Season!
Among all the excitement surrounding the announcement were live performances from recent Tony® and Grammy Award® winner The Band’s Visit and 2017 Tony Award® Best Musical and 2018 Grammy Award® winner Dear Evan Hansen.
Fox Cities P.A.C. president Maria Van Laanen,
“We are so excited to announce another amazing lineup of performances.
Our shows this season are designed to help audiences learn more about themselves, from celebrating their deep-rooted heritage to deciding what legacy they will leave behind.”
KIMBERLY-CLARK BROADWAY ACROSS AMERICA – FOX CITIES SERIES
- Hamilton October 1-20, 2019
- The Phantom of the Opera December 4-15, 2019
- Part of the 6-show package
- Blue Man Group January 24-26, 2020
- Season Option
- Miss Saigon February 18-23, 2020
- Jimmy Buffett’s Escape to Margaritaville March 24-29, 2020
- The Band’s Visit May 5-10, 2020
- Dear Evan Hansen June 23-28, 2020
BOLDT ARTS ALIVE! SERIES
The Boldt Arts Alive! Series returns, bringing cultural, adventurous and passionate performances.
All of the Arts Alive! performances take place in Thrivent Financial Hall.
- A.R. Gurney’s Love Letters Starring Meredith Baxter and Michael Gross Friday, October 25, 2019
- That Golden Girls Show: A Puppet Parody Friday, November 1, 2019
- EmiSunshine with special guest Etta May Sunday, November 3, 2019
- ETHEL and Robert Mirabal: The River Tuesday, November 19, 2019
- Russian National Ballet’s Cinderella Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- The Tap Pack Tuesday, March 3, 2020
- Yamato – The Drummers of Japan Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- The Irish Tenors with the Fox Valley Symphony Orchestra Saturday, March 14, 2020
- Neil Berg’s 50 Years of Rock and Roll Thursday, April 23, 2020
The Spotlight Series brings an intimate, immersive experience to the forefront, making the beautiful Kimberly-Clark Theater its home.
- Todd Green Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Rave On! The Buddy Holly Experience Thursday, January 23, 2020
- Jon Reep Friday, March 20, 2020
- A Monkey BAA Theatre Company Production Diary of a Wombat based on the book by Jackie French and Bruce Whatley Saturday, April 18, 2020
- This will be a relaxed, sensory-friendly performance
- I Wrote That One Too… A life in songwriting: from Willie to Whitney starring Steve Dorff Friday, May 1, 2020
- A cabaret style performance
TWO SERIES. ONE GREAT PRIORITY OFFER.
The perfect offer for theater enthusiasts, this season patrons can secure the best seats at the best prices when they select four or more titles from the Boldt Arts Alive! and/or Spotlight Series by May 13, 2019. To take advantage of this priority offer, call the ticket office at (920) 730-3760 beginning March 14 or visit in person at 400 W. College Ave. in downtown Appleton.
All Boldt Arts Alive! and Spotlight Series performances go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. Monday, May 20. Groups of 10+ interested in purchasing Boldt Arts Alive! or Spotlight Series performances can do so now by calling (920) 730-3786 or visiting foxcitiespac.com.
BROADWAY SEASON TICKET PACKAGE INFORMATION
Kimberly-Clark Broadway Across America — Fox Cities Season Ticket Packages are available for the 2019-20 Season beginning at 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 13. Five and six show packages are available and start at $250 for the five-show package and $300 for the six-show package. The Blue Man Group is an optional addition to the package. Season Ticket Holders receive many benefits including guaranteed seat location, access to the best seats, invitation-only events, a convenient five-month payment plan option, priority offers to many added events and more.
Due to anticipated demand, some benefits may be limited during the 2019-20 Season. New Season Ticket Holders will be able to secure up to four packages. More information about Season Ticket Packages can be found at foxcitiespac.com.
Kimberly-Clark Broadway Across America — Fox Cities Season Ticket Packages may be purchased online at foxcitiespac.com or by phone at (800) 216-SHOW (7469). Those interested in becoming Kimberly-Clark Broadway Across America — Fox Cities Season Ticket Holders can get more information at foxcitiespac.com.
Current Broadway Season Ticket Holders may renew online at foxcitiespac.com, by phone at (800) 216-SHOW (7469) or by mailing their renewal invoice to Broadway Across America — Fox Cities, P.O. Box 28048, New York, NY 10087-8048. Renewal packets will be mailed to current Season Ticket Holders this week.
The deadline to renew Season Ticket Packages is Monday, April 8, 2019.
WARNING ABOUT UNOFFICIAL TICKET SELLERS
The ONLY OFFICIAL website for purchasing tickets to events at the Fox Cities P.A.C. is Ticketmaster.com. We encourage patrons to type in foxcitiespac.com or ticketmaster.com to their browser instead of using a search engine, which may pull up unofficial results. Patrons should also be wary of fraudulent Facebook events that are sometimes created to direct interested buyers to unofficial sites. If you purchase tickets from a ticket broker or any third-party seller the Center cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid.