GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Forty nonprofits are hoping to benefit from Give BIG Green Bay on Tuesday, February 18.
The 24-hour event, which kicks off at noon, is designed to transform the way the community thinks about and contributes to charities across Brown County.
To donate to one of the charities, visit the Give BIG Green Bay website by clicking here.
According to Give BIG Green Bay, there is a $10 minimum donation. The Green Bay Packers Foundation will provide a $250,000 grant to create a matching pool of funds for the event.
For a full list of participating organizations and more information on the event, visit the Give BIG Green Bay website.
- Transformation House highlights need for transitional housing
- Green Bay Water Utility on track to remove all lead pipes by end of 2020
- Green Bay Southwest High School students aim to tackle perch problem with aquaponics program
- Police: 5 dead after gunman opened fire at Milwaukee brewery complex
- No new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Wisconsin, risk of spread remains low