GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Forty nonprofits are hoping to benefit from Give BIG Green Bay on Tuesday, February 18.
The 24-hour event, which kicks off at noon, is designed to transform the way the community thinks about and contributes to charities across Brown County.
To donate to one of the charities, visit the Give BIG Green Bay website by clicking here.
According to Give BIG Green Bay, there is a $10 minimum donation. The Green Bay Packers Foundation will provide a $250,000 grant to create a matching pool of funds for the event.
For a full list of participating organizations and more information on the event, visit the Give BIG Green Bay website.
- De Pere girl discusses experience with juvenile arthritis
- Wisconsin high court gives mixed ruling on partial vetoes
- International College students studying locally concerned about deportation in the fall
- Brown County Fair to make adjustments after vote by De Pere City Council
- Neenah Police hold gun safety event for kids