The EAA is hosting walk-in hiring events for EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2019 jobs. As many as 600 temporary positions are available in various areas.
EAA AirVenture will be held July 22-28. It is the largest annual gathering of aviation fans, drawing people from more than 70 countries, according to EAA.
The jobs do not require a summer-long commitment.
EAA states the following positions are available:
- Retail associate (Must be 14 years old)
- Security/event support (Must be 16-18 depending on position)
- Camper registration (Must be 18)
- Bartender (Must be 18)
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online here before the hiring events. Onsite interviews will be available.
The dates and times for the hiring event are:
- Tuesday, April 9, 5-7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 13, 9-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 17, 9-11 a.m.
- Saturday, May 4, 9-11 a.m.
- Saturday, May 11, 9-11 a.m.
- Thursday, June 13, 5-7 p.m.
- Saturday, June 15, 9-11 a.m.
- Saturday, June 22, 9-11 a.m.
If applicants are unable to attend the dates listed, email email@example.com to schedule a separate interview time.
All interviews will be held at the EAA Aviation Museum, 3000 Poberezny Road in Oshkosh.