WAUPACA, Wis. (WFRV) – Alcohol appears to be a contributing factor after a Waupaca male was allegedly shot in the leg.
At around 11 p.m. Sunday night, Waupaca Police responded to a report of a male had suffered a gunshot wound to the leg.
Officers arrived on scene and immediately began providing medical aid.
The victim was transported to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Wuapaca Police say they are continuing to investigate the incident and no further details are available at this time.
According to authorities, this is an isolated incident and the public is not in any danger.
Alcohol appears to be a contributing factor.
- DWD: Unemployment Insurance taxable income, tax statements now available online
- Green Bay mother sentenced to 10 years in death of toddler
- Philip Rivers retiring after historic 17-year NFL career
- Upper Michigan man details entry to US Capitol on Facebook, arrested by FBI
- Trump follows tradition, leaves Oval Office note for Biden