Editor’s Note: This story has been updated with new information from authorities.
GREEN LAKE, Wis. (WFRV) – Authorities continue to investigate a crash that sent multiple people to the hospital on Thursday.
The Green Lake County Sheriff’s Office says it was dispatched to a single-vehicle accident on County Road B just east of State Highway 73 at around 2:45 p.m. An initial report stated an injured person was still in the vehicle.
Upon arrival, authorities found the driver and two other occupants of the vehicle were reportedly uninjured but were later transported to Ripon Medical Center for possible injuries.
A 33-year-old man with injuries was also transported to Ripon Medical Center before being transported to ThedaCare Hospital in Neenah by ThedaStar.
The Green Lake County Sheriff’s Office confirmed Friday night that that man has died as a result of his injuries.
Authorities say they continue to investigate the incident and no other details are available at this time.
- Appleton airport installs hydroponic garden
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington
- Despite setbacks, Two Rivers High School officials say precautions have helped protect student-athletes
- Appeals court stays Wisconsin limits on gatherings
- Walmart to expand store hours in November