The Beja Shrine Circus has been bringing an awe-inspiring show to Green Bay for decades. Their magnificent family event returns to the Brown County Veterans Memorial Arena Friday, March 1 though Sunday, March 3.
There are also pre-show and halftime activities such as fun inflatables and face painting, as well as elephant, camel and horse rides. There is something for everyone in the family to enjoy.
The Beja Shriners will also give away two bikes at the halftime of every show. You just need to purchase a program for a chance to win.
The circus helps your local Shriners stay in the business of supporting the Shriners Hospitals for Children.
Shriners is a fraternity that was started in 1872 as a men’s club which has always given back to different causes. By the early 1920’s they considered starting their own network of facilities to help children. The first Shriner’s Hospital opened in 1922 in Shreveport, Louisiana. Which now has grown to 22 hospitals and clinics.
- Beja Shrine Circus: Brown County Veterans Memorial Arena
- Friday, March 1 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 2 at 11 a.m., 3 p.m., and 7 p.m.
- Sunday, March 3 at 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- General Admission Adult $20, Child 2-12 $16
- Limited Reserved Adult $24, Child 2-12 $24
- All children under 2 years of age are free but child must sit on parent’s lap