LITTLE CHUTE, Wis. (WFRV) – No injuries were reported after a car crashed into an occupied church located in the Village of Little Chute, on Sunday.
According to the Fox Valley Metro Police Department, officers and crews from the Little Chute Fire Department responded to a local church located in the 1700 block of Progrant Road for a report of a vehicle versus building accident.
Officials say that while the church was being occupied at the time of the crash, no one was injured.
Authorities say the driver of the vehicle was also uninjured.
- Green Bay Area School District offers students hands-on experience into construction trades
- Wisconsin Senate votes to repeal Wisconsin mask mandate
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Lanes closed, possible power outages on Lombardi Ave. due to crash
- Ice cover over the Great Lakes is well below normal. What does it mean?
- A couple chilly days, then a chance for snow