MANITOWOC, Wis. (WFRV) – The Manitowoc Police Department is asking for the publics’ help in finding the person or persons involved in a recent armed robbery case.
According to police, on Dec. 21, officers responded to a report of a burglary of a storage unit on the north side of Manitowoc.
Officials say while police received the report on Dec. 21, the burglary could have occurred within the two months prior to the report being filed.
Authorities say numerous collectible items, currency items, and a blue men’s Diamondback bicycle were stolen.
The Department notes that anyone with information leading to the arrest of the individual or individuals responsible for this armed robbery could be eligible to receive a reward of up to $500 or more by calling Crime Stoppers at (920) 683-4466 or reporting the information through the P3 app. Callers may remain anonymous if they choose.
- Wisconsin adds over 800 new COVID cases, 8 more deaths
- Green Bay School District to hold in-person graduations for 2021
- US expands ‘Do Not Travel’ advisory to 80% of countries amid pandemic
- Shooting at West Hempstead Stop & Shop: 1 dead, 2 wounded; suspect at large, police say
- More than $175 million going to Wisconsin schools for COVID-19 testing