OSHKOSH, Wis. (WFRV) – The City of Oshkosh is reminding residents that real estate and personal property tax bills are being mailed out on December 14.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the city is encouraging residents to mail in their tax payments or use the dropbox outside the main doors of City Hall or to use the online payment option at www.OshkoshBillPay.com.
Officials say payments can be made in person at City Hall if necessary. City Hall’s business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. City Hall is closed on Dec. 24 and Dec. 25, and January 1.
City officials note that in order to be credited with a 2020 tax payment, the payment must be received, paid in person at any location, or placed in the drop box located by the main entrance to City Hall by Dec. 31.
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Schumer: Trump impeachment trial to begin week of Feb. 8
- Appleton bakery celebrates National Pie Day