CLEVELAND, Wis. (WFRV) – After taking a hiatus from in-person Community Education classes due to COVID-19, Lakeshore Technical College (LTC) is launching new classes.
According to a release, the new non-credit classes focus on:
- As well as other topics
Most courses will be held at LTC’s Cleveland campus where masks and physical distancing will be required, or online via Microsoft Teams.
According to a release there are two wellness topics to start 2021.
“Transform Your Intentions Into Your Reality with Healthy Habits and Routines” is set for Jan. 14, from 12-1 p.m.
“Safely Soothe Your Pain and Discomfort with CBD” is set for Jan. 21, from 7-8 p.m.
Dates and times vary. Courses will be taught by business leaders or subject matter experts from LTC and the community. Fees range from $15 to $40.
For more information visit their website.
- Messy spring storm updates
- ‘I have never been so scared in my life:’ Howard man narrowly escapes large apartment fire
- Oshkosh man sentenced for stealing $400k+ from elderly woman under his care
- Tornado slams Little Rock, smashes rooftops, flips vehicles
- 4 face child abuse charges, officers in Keshena find drug paraphernalia scattered throughout home