MANITOWOC, Wis. (WFRV) – Construction has begun on a new healthcare facility along the lakeshore.
BayCare Clinic says construction on its 46,000-square-foot facility is underway. The clinic is on 9.3 acres of land just north of the roundabout at Waldo Boulevard and Maritime Drive on Manitowoc’s north side.
Some of BayCare Clinic’s specialty care services will move to the new location, including:
- Orthopedics and sports medicine
- Pain and rehab medicine
- Neurological surgery
- Urological surgeons
Aurora Health Care physical therapy and occupational therapy will also occupy space in the new facility.
BayCare Clinic Eye Specialists, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Aurora BayCare Cardiology, and Ear, Nose & Throat at Aurora Health Center will remain at their current Manitowoc and Two Rivers locations.
BayCare Clinic says the project includes plans for future expansion and construction is expected to be complete in September 2021.
- The Fox Valley responds to Derek Chauvin’s conviction
- Pres. Biden, VP Harris address nation after Derek Chauvin verdict
- Education on CBD as Governor Tony Evers works towards marijuana legalization statewide
- ‘No Mow May’ spreading across the Fox Cities
- Governor Evers makes stop at Boys & Girls Club of Greater Green Bay to announce “Beyond the Classroom” grants