WEDNESDAY 3/11/2020 8:58 a.m.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – A one-vehicle crash on I-43 southbound near Atkinson Drive has been cleared, according to officials.
There is no word yet on the cause of the crash or of any injuries.
Original Story: Crews respond to crash on I-43 southbound at Atkinson in Green Bay
WEDNESDAY 3/11/2020 8:13 a.m.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Authorities in Green Bay are responding to a one-vehicle traffic crash on I-43 near Atkinson Drive.
According to Green Bay Police, crews are on scene to pull the vehicle back onto the road.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation shows that, as of 8:05 a.m., traffic can be seen entering the exit to Atkinson Drive.
No other information is available at this time.
- Notre Dame Academy to move to all-virtual learning due to COVID-19
- Voters in Northeast Wisconsin appreciate drop boxes for absentee ballots
- Up for debate: a look at the potential impact of the first presidential debate
- President Trump’s “Make America Great Again” campaign rally to be held Saturday
- Denmark School District transitioning to virtual learning