TUESDAY 1/18/2022 5:55 p.m.

ASHWAUBENON, Wis. (WFRV) – No one was injured after a fire at a home in Ashwaubenon.

According to Ashwaubenon Public Safety, crews were called to the home around 11 a.m. When they arrived they found smoke coming from the attic.

They say the fire was caused by a chimney.

No one was injured.

Original Story: Crews respond to house fire in Ashwaubenon

TUESDAY 1/18/2022 11:23 a.m.

ASHWAUBENON, Wis. (WFRV) – First responders are on the scene of a fire in the Village of Ashwaubenon.

According to a Local 5 photographer on the scene, fire units including a ladder truck, ambulance, and police are at a house on Santa Barbara Lane in Ashwaubenon.

A firefighter on the scene tells Local 5 is it an attic fire, but didn’t give any additional information about the severity or cause.

Local 5 will update this story when more information becomes available.