GREEN BAY AREA REGIONAL NEWS: Brown County

Crews respond to morning chimney fire in Suamico

Local News

SUAMICO, Wis. (WFRV) – Suamico Fire Department responded to a reported chimney fire at a residence in Suamico.

According to officials, there were no injuries, and the fire was able to be controlled before it got too big.

There is no information on the cause of the fire or the amount of damage the fire caused. The fire happened on the 3000 block of Patridge Lane.

Local 5 will update this story as more information becomes available.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Coronavirus News

More Coronavirus

Trending Stories

Your Local Election HQ

More Election

Local Sports

De Pere football looks to finish undefeated regular season

Timber Rattlers open with win over Beloit, fans return to Fox Cities Stadium

UW-Green Bay's Charles Guthrie named Akron University's Athletic Director

Timber Rattlers ready for return to action, start of 2021 season

Kimberly pulls away from Neenah, prepares for Fondy

Interview with Fond du Lac coach Steven Jorgensen