DE PERE, Wis. (WFRV) – De Pere Police are looking for the community’s help as they investigate a criminal damage to property complaint.
Two flamingo statues were damaged sometime during the evening hours of Sept. 3 in the West De Pere business district.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call De Pere Police at (920) 339-4080 Ext. 1208. You can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward by contacting Green Bay Area Crime Stoppers by phone at #920-432-7867, through their website at 432stop.com, or by downloading the P3 tip app through Google Play or the App Store.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Week ahead: Performances arriving or no longer in calendar, part 33
- Woman asked to remove political mask in Neenah restaurant
- Green Bay Nation: Packers bounce back, prepare for a desperate Vikings team
- Oshkosh Fire Chief Stanley honored as a hero for work in the community
- Region 3 one day from potential indoor dining shutdown