DE PERE, Wis. (WFRV) – De Pere Police are looking for the community’s help as they investigate a criminal damage to property complaint.
Two flamingo statues were damaged sometime during the evening hours of Sept. 3 in the West De Pere business district.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call De Pere Police at (920) 339-4080 Ext. 1208. You can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward by contacting Green Bay Area Crime Stoppers by phone at #920-432-7867, through their website at 432stop.com, or by downloading the P3 tip app through Google Play or the App Store.
- Justice for Daunte Wright Rally draws small crowd in Appleton
- Green Bay Blizzard prepares for 2021 season with training camp
- Fox Cities P.A.C. announces new shows, series for upcoming season
- Allergy season is getting longer and more intense
- Pentagon researchers develop under-the-skin sensor that detects COVID infection