DE PERE, Wis. (WFRV) – The City of De Pere has imposed a curfew starting on June 6 from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. and lasting until Monday morning.
The citywide curfew was announced on Saturday afternoon on behalf of the De Pere Police Department Facebook page.
No more information is known regarding De Pere’s curfew, Local 5 will update this story as it develops.
- Aaron Rodgers’ tender interview with cancer survivor turned reporter
- Wisconsin DHS identifies second COVID-19 variant in the state
- Kimberly boys basketball takes confidence into Division I state tournament
- First Friday event add to Oshkosh’s summer economic boom
- In thrilling fashion, Lourdes wins the Division IV state basketball title on a buzzer beater