MONDAY 1/4/2021 1:10 p.m.
SHAWANO, Wis. (WFRV) – The Shawano County Sheriff’s Office announced Highway 22 and CTH C is now clear for travel after closing early Monday due to a single-vehicle crash.
Deputies say the driver of the vehicle was trapped inside the car and has been taken to a local hospital to be treated for injuries.
“We believe the driver will be ok,” write deputies.
The driver is reported to have been the only occupant in the vehicle at the time of the crash.
Original Story: Detour in place near Hwy 22 and CTH C in Shawano Co. due to single-vehicle crash
MONDAY 1/4/2021 9:30 a.m.
SHAWANO, Wis. (WFRV) – The Shawano County Sheriff’s Office is asking residents near Highway 22 and CTH C to slow down for emergency crews responding to a single-vehicle crash.
According to the Sheriff’s office, on Monday morning a one-vehicle crash took place on Highway 22 near Cth C.
Officials say a detour has been set up. No more information is available at this time. Local 5 will follow this story and provide updates as they become available.
- Aaron Rodgers’ tender interview with cancer survivor turned reporter
- Wisconsin DHS identifies second COVID-19 variant in the state
- Kimberly boys basketball takes confidence into Division I state tournament
- First Friday event add to Oshkosh’s summer economic boom
- In thrilling fashion, Lourdes wins the Division IV state basketball title on a buzzer beater