Dryer fire evacuates Tundra Lodge guests

Local News
GREEN BAY (WFRV) — A dryer fire evacuated guests from the Tundra Lodge in Green Bay.
 
The Green Bay Metro Fire Department responded to the hotel just before 12:30 Friday morning.  Hotel staff told firefighters a commercial dryer was on fire in the laundry room.
 
Firefighters say smoke was contained to the first floor.
 
The hotel was at full capacity and most guests stayed in their vehicles in the parking lot.  They were allowed back to their rooms once the smoke had cleared.
 
No one was injured.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Coronavirus News

More Coronavirus

Trending Stories

Your Local Election HQ

More Election

Local Sports

High School Sports Xtra: Notre Dame rolls in Game of the Week; Ashwaubenon pulls big upset

High School Sports Xtra: Local 5 Top 5 Plays, Ashwaubenon Team of the Week

High School Sports Xtra: Dorn breaks Seymour boys record

High School Hoops: Ashwaubenon upsets De Pere, favorites hold court in NEC

Dorn becomes Seymour boy's all-time leading scorer, St. Mary Catholic & Lourdes Academy cruise

GREEN BAY NATION 1/13/21: HERE COME THE RAMS