(WFRV) – As Erin Davisson’s last day with WFRV Local 5 nears, we’re taking a look at her time in Green Bay and the Fox Valley.
We’ve looked at how Erin’s hairstyle has changed over the years and her life-changing story as a transplant recipient. Now, here’s a look at her involvement in multiple specials throughout the years, including Remarkable Women, Appleton’s Christmas and Flag Day parades, the 4th of July, and Veteran’s Voices.
Appleton Christmas Parade 2019
Veteran’s Voices 2019
Fireworks Night Over Northeast Wisconsin 2020
Letters to the Community: An Open Conversation about Race
Game ‘N Culture
As part of ‘Erin Davisson’s Last Dance,’ tune in tomorrow for a look at some of the big stories Erin covered. On Monday, we looked at how Erin’s hairstyle has changed during her time at WFRV Local 5. On Tuesday, we looked at Erin’s life-changing liver transplant story.
Be sure to tune into ‘Erin Davisson’s Last Dance’ on Friday, August 28, at 6:30 p.m.
- Fans react to an empty Lambeau Field
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Sturgeon Bay acting couple building own community theater
- Packers answer Lions early surge, dominate 3rd and 4th quarters in win
- Wisconsin DHS reports over 100,000 total positive COVID-19 test results within the state
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites