Everyone is Okay After Apartment Fire in Grand Chute

Local News
fire generic_1545049095911.jpg.jpg

Everyone is okay after a fire at a two-story apartment building in Grand Chute. 

It happened Tuesday, January 15th around 5:00 pm when the Grand Chute Fire Department was dispatched to 2025 Russet Court for reports of a grease fire in the kitchen. 

The fire was extinguished and everyone, including a dog, was evacuated safely.

Significant smoke and fire damage only happened in one apartment. All other apartments were checked and residents were allowed back in. 

The fire is currently under investigation, but no dollar loss estimate is available. 

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories