GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Festival Foods and Kellogg teamed up to raise $20,000 for Wisconsin food pantries.
For every Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes product purchased in Nov., Kellogg matched $1 as a donation to Festival Foods’ Food for Neighbors program, up to $10,000.
In addition, Festival Foods offered to match the donation up to $10,000. With Nov. online and in-store purchases totaling 13,500 units, Festival Foods and Kellogg were able to provide the maximum
donation of $20,000.
The funds will benefit the 40 food pantries that are part of Festival Foods’ Food for Neighbors
program. One hundred percent of all Food for Neighbors donations stay in the communities
where they were collected.
Festival Foods began Food for Neighbors in 2004 to offer shoppers an easy way to support
food pantries by donating $5 or $10 right at the checkout.
Food for Neighbors, along with Paw Away Hunger, has raised over $2 million to date, with donations in 2019 of nearly $240,000.
- Kaukauna Police respond to early morning crash involving utility pole, driver arrested for OWI
- Milwaukee election official charged with fraud in court
- Wisconsin sees increase in invasive pest Spongy Moth for a third consecutive year
- Blustery conditions to start the weekend
- Brewers promote Marti Wronski, say MLB’s only female COO