CHILTON, Wis. (WFRV) – Potter Fire Department was called to Phil’s Pumping and Fab. for a barn on fire, Chilton Fire Department was called to assist along with all the other Departments.
According to the Chilton Fire Department, at around 4 p.m., firefighters responded to a barn fire at Phil’s Pumping company.
Upon arrival, crews say the main barn used to store parts for their operation was fully engulfed in flames.
Officials add one of the multiple buildings in close proximity to the main building also caught on fire, but the building and its contents were able to be salvaged.
No injuries were reported as a result of the incident. Firefighters say this is the second major fire in the area within the last three weeks.
Responding agencies included Chilton, Brillion, Hilbert, Forest Junction, Stockbridge, Harrison, New Holstein, St Ann, Town of Calumet, Hollandtown, Valders, Collins, Reedsville, Kiel, St Naz, Buchanan, Hilbert Potter 1st Responders, Gold Cross, and Calumet County Sherrif’s Department.
- UW Madison announces masks to be worn indoors on campus
- Tyson Foods to require COVID-19 vaccinations for U.S. workforce
- Wisconsin adds nearly 1,400 new COVID cases, highest in six months
- U.S. Venture cancels events due to new COVID-19 CDC recommendations
- Ex-cops charged in Floyd death want separation from Chauvin