APPLETON, Wis. (WFRV) – The first nonstop flight to Nashville takes off on Valentine’s Day from the Appleton International Airport.
Allegiant Airlines announced in November that they would be offering the flight.
Appleton International already offers nonstop service to 10 locations including Atlanta, Las Vegas, Fort Myers, and Orlando.
The inaugural flight is scheduled to take off just after 3:30 p.m. on Friday.
- Green Bay Gamblers hold Military Appreciation Night
- Neenah’s Bazaar After Dark night market expected to return in July
- City of Menasha welcomes $1,000 community planting grant
- DaVinci School students register runners in all 50 states for annual 2021 Pi Day 5K Run/Walk
- Gov. Evers announces $100,000 grant towards program providing high-speed internet to Eagle River students