APPLETON, Wis. (WFRV) – The first nonstop flight to Nashville takes off on Valentine’s Day from the Appleton International Airport.
Allegiant Airlines announced in November that they would be offering the flight.
Appleton International already offers nonstop service to 10 locations including Atlanta, Las Vegas, Fort Myers, and Orlando.
The inaugural flight is scheduled to take off just after 3:30 p.m. on Friday.
- Kewaunee School District transitions to two weeks of virtual learning due to increase in COVID-19 cases
- Portion of highway in Kimberly closed due to crash
- Wisconsin again breaks record for highest total of new COVID-19 cases
- Two arrested after Ashwaubenon drug bust in hotel parking lot
- New search planned for Northern Wisconsin woman missing since 2017