APPLETON, Wis. (WFRV) – The first nonstop flight to Nashville takes off on Valentine’s Day from the Appleton International Airport.
Allegiant Airlines announced in November that they would be offering the flight.
Appleton International already offers nonstop service to 10 locations including Atlanta, Las Vegas, Fort Myers, and Orlando.
The inaugural flight is scheduled to take off just after 3:30 p.m. on Friday.
- Transformation House highlights need for transitional housing
- Green Bay Water Utility on track to remove all lead pipes by end of 2020
- Green Bay Southwest High School students aim to tackle perch problem with aquaponics program
- Police: 5 dead after gunman opened fire at Milwaukee brewery complex
- No new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Wisconsin, risk of spread remains low