FOND DU LAC, Wis. (WFRV) – Fond du Lac Fire and Rescue (FDLFR) treated a construction worker who was electrocuted while holding onto a pole.
According to authorities, on Jan. 11 around 8:15 a.m., FDLFR responded to a report of a construction worker who was electrocuted. FDLFR treated a male who had been holding on to a pole that came in contact with a primary electrical line.
The worker was knocked to the ground and had chest pain and tingling in their fingers.
According to a release, the patient refused to go to be transported to the hospital and went back to work.
Alliant Energy and City Building Inspector called to the scene.
- How will the pandemic be remembered, two historians weigh in
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Appeals Court requests State Supreme Court to take up controversial Brown Co. sales tax
- Oconto Co. Sheriff’s Office arrests 36-year-old Suring man for alleged sexual assault of a child
- Neenah’s female officers talk about policing the streets during Pandemic and Black Lives Matter protests