FOND DU LAC, Wis. (WFRV) – Fond du Lac Fire and Rescue (FDLFR) treated a construction worker who was electrocuted while holding onto a pole.
According to authorities, on Jan. 11 around 8:15 a.m., FDLFR responded to a report of a construction worker who was electrocuted. FDLFR treated a male who had been holding on to a pole that came in contact with a primary electrical line.
The worker was knocked to the ground and had chest pain and tingling in their fingers.
According to a release, the patient refused to go to be transported to the hospital and went back to work.
Alliant Energy and City Building Inspector called to the scene.
- Gem Roller Rink to close after 50 years
- Pair accused in fishing scandal won thousands of dollars, boat in string of wins
- Green Bay Police don pink badge, patch for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- One Wisconsin county has 8 OWI arrests over the weekend, sheriff says it ‘continues to be national problem’
- Report: Musk proposes going ahead with deal to buy Twitter￼