GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Classmates of a local student, Paul Pence, who has passed away, honored his memory and set out to accomplish his wish to help the poor.
According to Paul’s parents, after his passing, they would find money all over the house and believe it was Paul’s doing.
So far, Paul’s parents say they have found around $160, which they believe was left by their son.
Paul’s parents then divvied up that money and gave $5 to each of his classmates to help the poor, his classmates now have turned that money into $5,000 and a table full of donations.
Paul’s classmates have named this effort the Paul Pence Project and are encouraging the community to continue to pitch in and help honor Paul and his wish to help those in need.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Door County theater’s online history series filled with personality
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- Colder air arrives late next week
- Packers heading back to NFC Championship game after win over Rams
- LIVE BLOG: Packers face off against the Rams