DE PERE, Wis. (WFRV) – Get your steps in while enjoying some exquisite works of art during De Pere’s second Art Walk of the season!
Definitely De Pere announced it will be hosting its second Art Walk on July 9 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. The event will take guests through various businesses showcasing professional and emerging artists. Organizers say there will be over 20 venues hosting more than 40 artists who will be exhibiting and selling paintings, jewelry, ceramics, photography, glass, and more.
The City adds that visitors will also have the opportunity to view eight outdoor murals and three permanent sculptures as well as listen to live music while meeting local artists. But don’t worry, you’re feet won’t be killing you that bad by the end of the night, officials say that a free trolley will be there to take visitors from the Eastside to the West side of downtown operating in a continuous loop throughout the event.
The pick-up and drop-off locations will be at the corner of George and Broadway Streets and in the Nicolet Square parking lot by the artlessBastard.
Scultpture locations include:
- Broadway | David Windey, The Transformation of Daphne
- George St | Steven Haas, Papermouth
- Main Ave | The Fab Colab, Nebulous
Mural locations include:
- Studebaker Building, 115 N Wisconsin St | Emelie Rygfelt Wilander, Funny Livdotter
- Northwestern Building, 131 N Broadway | James Barany
- Baffi di Lucio, 109 N Broadway | Andrew Linskens
- Locals Only, 101 S Broadway | Andrew Linskens
- PO Box 403 | De Pere WI 54115 | 920.403.0337
- Broadway Theatre, 123 S Broadway | Andrew Linskens
- Paintin’ Pottery, 520 George St | Carli Ihde
- artlessBastard, 353 Main Ave | Natalie Halverson
- One of One Gallery, 365 Main Ave | Danny Lemke
For more information on the Art Walk visit the Definitely De Pere official website.