GRAND CHUTE, Wis. (WFRV) – The Grand Chute Town Hall will be closed for routine business until mid-December.
According to a release, the Town Hall will be closed starting November 23 through December 13.
The building will reopen December 14 around 7 a.m., says the administration.
Town Hall says any business that would normally happen at the building should visit their website or call the appropriate Town office rather than showing up in person.
The Town Board meetings will proceed as scheduled, though they strongly encourage residents to share feedback with Town Board members through email or phone instead.
For people who do not have email access, the general phone number for the Town is (920) 832 – 1573.
- Vaccines near me: Google Maps to show local COVID vaccination sites
- Wisconsin has two straight days with single-digit COVID-19 related deaths
- UW System extends COVID-19 surge testing into spring
- House sending Trump impeachment to Senate, GOP opposes trial
- Inspector general probes if Justice Department officials tried to overturn election results