GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – The Green Bay BOO-yah will be hosting a socially distanced Halloween trick-or-treat event at the Capital Credit Union Park on October 31.
The spooky event will be from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., with organizers upholding social distancing practices by maneuvering families from one station to the next.
Each station will be staffed by a local business that would be passing out candy, or other goodies, to the kids.
Organizers say this event will provide enough space for kids to show off their costumes and enjoy trick-or-treating in a safe and controlled environment.
- Police ask for help in search of armed robbery suspect
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Extra! What the human is really good at
- Relief nurses head home from Green Bay, express apprehension but confidence in travel safety over Thanksgiving
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests
- DNR urges hunters to watch for elk and moose, keeping non-target animals safe