GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – The Wyss Family Clinic of Chiropractic is holding a shoe drive this fall to help people in need in Haiti.
The drive – which is looking to bring in shoes of all kinds – is part of the Spine Project, a non-profit proram in the clinic that allows them to help military members and veterans at no cost.
Donated shoes will be weighed and the funds the Spine Project receives for the shoes will be given back to help pay for veteran and soldier appointments.
Fundraisers like the shoe drive help support the Spine Project.
“We feel that it’s our little thing that we can do to be able to give back and take care of our veterans and our active soldiers and military because we are very grateful for the freedoms we have,” Dr. Julie Wyss tells WFRV Local 5.
To find out more, visit Wyss Family Clinic of Chiropractic.
- Six reported cases of blood clots in women who received Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- A look inside public safety training at Fox Valley Technical College
- Kenosha officer who shot Jacob Blake returns to duty, no charges filed
- What’s the ‘best state’? Poll ranks U.S. states from best to worst
- Hortonville High School brings the competition in ‘The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee’