GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – A popular park on the city’s east side has the potential to get a face life after input from the local Neighborhood Association.
Green Bay Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department and the community are looking to expand areas of Olde Preble Park.
The Department and others have looked at growing the central playground area, making sure it’s accessible for all children.
While the expansion would mean cutting some trees down, James Anderson of the Green Bay Parks Department believes the park has potential, “This park here over on the east side of Green Bay in this neighborhood has a lot of unique features.”
The final meeting was Monday, which will help guide some of the final decision on what kind of upgrades could be made.
- Pharmacy students help with COVID-19 vaccination effort
- In duel with small investors over GameStop, big funds blink
- Woman sells Bernie doll for over $20K, donates to charity
- The ‘Wolf Moon’ will rise in the sky this week – here’s how you can best view it
- City of Neenah looks to fill vacant crossing guard positions