GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – The City of Green Bay has announced a Small Business Relief Grant Program that can provide up to $25,000 per business.
The purpose of this COVID-19 Business Relief Grant Program (CV-BRG) is to provide funding to businesses in the City of Green Bay to help stabilize or prevent shutdowns due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Grants provided will be up to $5,000 per ten full-time equivalent employees, with a maximum of $25,000 per business.
According to the website there are some businesses who are ineligible to receive the grant such as:
- Speculative investment companies
- Real estate investment companies
- Lending institutions
- Gambling operations
- Non-public recreation facilities
- Or businesses not serving the interests of the Community
For more information visit their website.
- Packers fans tailgate for home opener for the first time in nearly two years
- Aaron Jones has himself a day, Packers blow the Lions out in the home opener
- All lanes in both directions blocked on WIS 26 in Fond du Lac County due to crash
- Ryder Cup home rentals turn into ‘cash cow’ for locals
- Kewaunee County working to make broadband more available to rural communities