GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – The City of Green Bay has announced a Small Business Relief Grant Program that can provide up to $25,000 per business.
The purpose of this COVID-19 Business Relief Grant Program (CV-BRG) is to provide funding to businesses in the City of Green Bay to help stabilize or prevent shutdowns due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Grants provided will be up to $5,000 per ten full-time equivalent employees, with a maximum of $25,000 per business.
According to the website there are some businesses who are ineligible to receive the grant such as:
- Speculative investment companies
- Real estate investment companies
- Lending institutions
- Gambling operations
- Non-public recreation facilities
- Or businesses not serving the interests of the Community
For more information visit their website.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Live, in-person ‘Menoma Mia’ in the works in Green Bay, Marinette
- Green Bay garage fire creates $40,000 in estimated damages
- Packers fall to Buccaneers in NFC Championship game
- Growing number of GOP senators oppose impeachment trial
- Wisconsin’s 7-day average of positive COVID-19 cases continues to drop