GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – The area of Leo Frigo Bridge located on I-43 in Green Bay is now open to vehicular traffic.
According to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT), the lanes are now open after closing at around 2:30 p.m., on Sunday, due to police working on crashes in both lanes.
No more information regarding the incident is known at this time.
- Two chilly days, then warmer for Halloween
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Week ahead: Performances arriving or no longer in calendar, part 33
- Woman asked to remove political mask in Neenah restaurant
- Green Bay Nation: Packers bounce back, prepare for a desperate Vikings team
- Oshkosh Fire Chief Stanley honored as a hero for work in the community